Summer's here

Friends!
Hello? Friends? Anyone still there? My bad for not keeping a regular schedule on the blog.
I have been going on field trips a lot in the last couple of weeks, and that's been fun. There's a firefighter's museum in Denver, and they let you dress up in the right gear and drive a real fire truck. That was fun. It's not too often you see firefighters who are my size, but they still had an outfit for me.
In a bit of really poor planning, we didn't bring a camera to The Pirate's Cove which is the fantastic outdoors pool and water park in the area. I had a blast just floating around the river, and enjoyed all the different areas of the park. My only problem is that with 1% body fat, I get cold too fast. Brrr. Next time, we'll bring the camera.
In the meantime, I do have a picture of me and the boys at Meg's. This has become a Friday activity. Not as crazy as the Pirate's Cove, but also less chance of getting the camera wet.
My last "activity" that I enjoy doing is going to Monkey Bizness which is an indoor area where they have a lot of blow-up slides and the like. You've seen a picture of me there before.
Skills-wise, I don't know if there are a huge number of developments since last time - except that I will now sing entire songs. Want me to sing the Alphabet song? Done (though I muddle through the ellaminnowpea part). Old MacDonald? Got it. Others too.
Rachel likes it when I tickle her toes....
More to come - there are some cute videos of the above. Other than that - hang tight, friends. It's summer!
Love, D.
3 comments:
Hi there D! We are really looking forward to seeing you again this summer. Jacob and Leo are hoping you will have time to come play at our house! They have a new sandpit with lots of toys, and the trampoline is up too. Leo wants to show you all his cars, and build big lego-towers. Did your mom teach you Old mac Donald? She does a great oink-oink!
See you!
Sara
Dear Daniel, Yes, summer is here and we are all looking forward to seeing you soon again. I know you will have a good time playing with Leo and Jacob. They can show you all about how to catch crabs. This summer you you will be able to catch your own. Love from farmor
Hello Daniel, What a goodlooking fireman you made! That sounds like a fun time. When I come again you'll have to take me.
I so enjoyed my birthday song this morning.
I hope you and all enjoyed being at Megs and swimming. Kiss Rachel for me. Love you. GrandmaBabe
Post a Comment