Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Rolling, rolling, rolling...

Hey guys!

There is all sorts of fun going on around here. Among other things, we now have photographic evidence of me rollling over. Yes, I know that I promised this a long time ago, but the previous comments on me being cute on command still apply.

As usual - click on the picture or click here in order to see the movie.

The sore spot on my leg is healing up nicely, so when I go back on tuesday for my next cast, I should be ready. Not too much else to tell you, really. Hope everyone is having a good week.

Love, D.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Daniel,

I enjoyed your little movie clip. Seeing your personality develop through video is great! We only caught you half way through the rollover though. It wasn't as long as the first video. Technical difficulties?

Keep learning and smiling little man, and say hi for me to mom and dad.

Love, Karla

Anonymous said...

Dear Daniel,
That was a very nice "roll-over"! and your smile could melt one hundred grandmothers hearts.

Love, from farmor K.

David Pastalaniec said...

Ok, in the competitive spirit, can you roll over from back to stomach??

Seriously, awesome rollover and no crying while on your stomach. You will be crawling and terrorizing cats in no time.

Unca Dave

Anonymous said...

Way to go sweet boy! next clip will be the big swim meet. I watched a new Pooh movie with Chloe this week, and guess what? Roo made me think of you! Now You figure that one out. Babe